Practice your English! Each of these sentences has one mistake. Correct the sentences and send them to us at email@example.com. You will receive an answer from a live teacher with corrections and learning tips.
1. He go to work at 6:00.
2. It's 10 o'clock thirty.
3. Start you work at 8:00?
4. He plays guitar at the moment.
5. He's sitting on the computer.
6. I'm talking at the telephone.
7. At Monday we'll start the new project.
8. In the weekend we go hiking.
9. Do you worked yesterday?
10. She don't work here.